How to run a cafechurch
Training days are filled with worship, teaching & workshops, for those wanting to explore cafechurch and those who are already running cafechurch style events.
Winchester, Hants - Saturday 4 October 2014
at Winchester Baptist Church, Swan Lane, Winchester SO23 7AA from 10.00am to 3.30pm (lunch, training pack and refreshments provided). We are taking bookings now - early bird rate ends Friday 5 September 2014. Book online here
If you'd like to pay by cheque, please email email@example.com
for a booking form.
If you would like to find out more about hosting a training day, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Practical workshops and seminars
- Hear about the vision to have a cafechurch on every High Street
- Get a biblical perspective
- Experience cafechurch for yourself
- Get the training pack
- Share ideas
- Networking opportunities
- 'Cafechurch - Church, but not as you know it' and 'Cafechurch; get inspired' booklets available to purchase, with hints & tips for cafechurch leaders and teams
Whether you just want to explore the concept, you need help in starting a cafechurch
or need inspiration for what you are already doing, this day is for you.
PO Box 664
020 8664 8506
Be inspired on a cafechurch training day
What people said:
'An excellent course! Would recommend it to anyone seeking to ensure Church remains relevant in a changing world'
'I kept thinking wow, why aren't we doing that!'
'I'm leaving inspired to build on our church's vision'
'It provided excellent content, info & fellowship'
'Very very good!'