How to run a cafechurch
Training days are filled with worship, teaching & workshops, for those wanting to explore cafechurch and those who are already running cafechurch style events.
Saturday 5 March 2016 - TORONTO, CANADA
- Bible Faith Church, 326 Rexdale Boulevard, Toronto M9W 1R6 from 10.00am to 3.30pm
(training pack and refreshments provided). We are taking bookings now - email email@example.com to register your interest
Further dates for 2016 will be posted as they are confirmed.
- Practical workshops and seminars
- Hear about the vision to have a cafechurch on every High Street
- Get a biblical perspective
- Experience cafechurch for yourself
- Get the training pack
- Share ideas
- Networking opportunities
- 'Cafechurch - Church, but not as you know it' and 'Cafechurch; get inspired' booklets available to purchase, with hints & tips for cafechurch leaders and teams
Whether you just want to explore the concept, you need help in starting a cafechurch
or need inspiration for what you are already doing, this day is for you.
020 3286 1521
Be inspired on a cafechurch training day
What people said:
'An excellent course! Would recommend it to anyone seeking to ensure Church remains relevant in a changing world'
'I kept thinking wow, why aren't we doing that!'
'I'm leaving inspired to build on our church's vision'
'It provided excellent content, info & fellowship'
'Very very good!'