How to run a cafechurch
Training days are filled with worship, teaching & workshops, for those wanting to explore cafechurch and those who are already running cafechurch style events.
Saturday 25 April - CHEAM
- St. Dunstan's Church, Church Road, Cheam, Sutton, Surrey SM3 8QH from 9.30am to 3.30pm (lunch, training pack and refreshments provided). Early bird rate ends Wednesday 25 March 2015. Book online
Saturday 10 October - PRESTON
- The Salvation Army, Harrington Street, Preston PR1 7BN from 9.30am to 3.30pm (lunch, training pack and refreshments provided). Early bird rate ends Friday 11 September 2015.
- Practical workshops and seminars
- Hear about the vision to have a cafechurch on every High Street
- Get a biblical perspective
- Experience cafechurch for yourself
- Get the training pack
- Share ideas
- Networking opportunities
- 'Cafechurch - Church, but not as you know it' and 'Cafechurch; get inspired' booklets available to purchase, with hints & tips for cafechurch leaders and teams
Whether you just want to explore the concept, you need help in starting a cafechurch
or need inspiration for what you are already doing, this day is for you.
PO Box 664
020 8664 8506
Be inspired on a cafechurch training day
What people said:
'An excellent course! Would recommend it to anyone seeking to ensure Church remains relevant in a changing world'
'I kept thinking wow, why aren't we doing that!'
'I'm leaving inspired to build on our church's vision'
'It provided excellent content, info & fellowship'
'Very very good!'