How to run a cafechurch
Training days are filled with worship, teaching & workshops, for those wanting to explore cafechurch and those who are already running cafechurch style events.
Saturday 30 November 2013
- Victory Church International, 77 Coburg Road, Wood Green, London N22 6UB from 10.00am to 3.30pm. £22.50 per delegate (early bird rate of £17.50 available until Wednesday 30 October 2013). Lunch, training pack and refreshments provided. We are taking bookings now.
Book online here
If you need to pay by cheque, please email email@example.com
for a booking form.
- Practical workshops and seminars
- Hear about the vision to have a cafechurch on every High Street
- Get a biblical perspective
- Experience cafechurch for yourself
- Get the training pack
- Share ideas
- Networking opportunities
- 'Cafechurch - Church, but not as you know it' and 'Cafechurch; get inspired' booklets available to purchase, with hints & tips for cafechurch leaders and teams
Whether you just want to explore the concept, you need help in starting a cafechurch
or need inspiration for what you are already doing, this day is for you.
cafechurch network P.O. Box 53593, London SE19 9BX
020 8664 8506
Be inspired on a cafechurch training day
What people said:
'An excellent course! Would recommend it to anyone seeking to ensure Church remains relevant in a changing world'
'I kept thinking wow, why aren't we doing that!'
'I'm leaving inspired to build on our church's vision'
'It provided excellent content, info & fellowship'
'Very very good!'